Daytona Jet Ski and Boat Rentals
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to make a reservation and how far in advance do I have to book my reservation?
•Reservations for jet skis are recommended but not required.
• To reserve a boat it must be paid for in full at the time of the reservation.
Q: What are your hours of operation?
• We are open everyday from March 1st through September. 9am-5pm.
• From October through February we are open by reservation only.
• Our last reservation time for jet skis is at 4:30pm everyday.
Q: What kind of watercraft does Daytona Jet Ski have for rent?
• We have Jet Skis, Deck Boats and Speed Boats.
Q: Is there a deposit?
Q: Do the boats have stereos?
Q: What is your cancellation/refund policy?
• There is no penalty if you cancel your reservation.
• If you cancel within 48 hours there is no refund.
• The company may cancel your reservation at any time due to unsafe weather and/or boating conditions. If the company cancels your reservation you will have the choice of a full refund or to move your reservation to another day.
Q: What’s included with the rentals? ( life jackets, etc)
• You get full use of the vessel you have rented.
• All safety equipment, including life jackets, is included with the cost of the rental.
• Fuel is included with all of our rentals.
• We supply coolers with the boat rentals with no charge.
Q: What if I have no boating experience?
• There is no experience necessary. Our competent and experienced crew will guide you through a boating orientation.
Q: How old do I have to be to rent watercraft?
• Anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 who operates a vessel powered by 10 horsepower or more must pass an approved boater safety course and have in his/her possession a photo ID and a boating safety education identification card issued by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. We do the licenses at our shop, it costs $3 and takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. You must have a photo ID to get the license.
• Renter must have a valid photo identification and be at least 18 years old.
Q: How many people do the boats hold?
• Our boats can accommodate anywhere from 1 to 13 passengers, depending on the boat as well the weight of the passengers. Please call for specific details or if you have questions.
Q: Do we trailer the boats down to the launch ramp?
• No, that's one of the best parts, all watercraft will be in the water ready to go when you arrive!
Q: How do I know where to go?
• We run you through an orientation of the watercraft as well as the local waters and show you where to go on the waterway maps we provide. We can show you all the local highlights, restaurants, and even local fishing spots.
Q: Can we keep the boats overnight?
• The boats have to be back at our dock by 5pm.
Q: Will I need to refuel the boats during the day?
• No, We fill the boat up before you depart.
Q: Where is a good place to anchor?
• On the boat rentals our crew will review the local waterways and highlights with you upon your arrival. We give you a chart with recommendations on places to go and things to see, including restaurants and sandbars.
Q: Are dogs allowed on your boats?
• Give us a call and we’ll discuss the options available for pets.